Oscraps

Rail Trail
musicmom3

Rail Trail

Vie Classic Collection https://www.oscraps.com/shop/AnnaRelease-23-August-2019.html **limited time sale, beginning August 25** including an artsy layered template, multimedia branch elements, Fotoblendz overlays, word art, an Artplay Palette, and more.

I love the way the colors of this collection work with my neon orange sneakers. The purples and greens provide a nice cooling influence, and the organic patterns of the papers work well with the story line of my daily hikes along our local system of rail trails—I used Artsy #3 over Artsy #2 over Artsy #1 with different blend modes and layer masks to achieve the background look I wanted, then added brushes and overlays. I also like the bit of darkness that's in this collection...because one of the reasons I am striding through nature almost every early morning is the level of darkness in current events. Nature helps me deal with that.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: lacy and isDK
Well said! And love the orange laces. I think I need a little more flair in my life too! Great photos!

Fun and I love how you reflect on your world with this zany color thing and it makes total sense.

Bravo! Very well said! I must get myself some outrageous laces or something similar and hope for better things.

Love the way this orange semi-circle divides the light and dark of the page! News is indeed dark, but there can be no light without the darkness, or so I want to believe.

Great photos. I love to take photos like this too, it's really showing how we are going somewhere. Great blendings, and kit and photos match perfectly.

Admire your enthusiasm and philosophical approach to a far too common dilemma. Great page, love the journal feeling.oh and the ties are so appropriate to the subject. Almost an in your face rebuttal to our current situation.

Always love when I can read your journaling. Nifty shoelaces! and love the photos showing them with the matching leaves.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename