Oscraps

Radio Flyer
musicmom3

Radio Flyer

I made this layout using products from the aA Classic Collection Sashay, available starting March 6 for a limited time only. I framed the photo with part of a Multimedia Document on color-burn blend mode and transfers from the Artplay Palette, then filled in further color and texture details with Artsy Transfers. Duplicates of the photo are both directly blended into the background and also with a Fotoblendz--I used a pinkish Fotoglo from my collection on top of the uppermost photo to emphasize my grandson, riding in the back of the wagon. I added the ribbon because it was a windy day, and I thought the ribbon suggested motion.
Sweet photo and love the perspective of the kiddos in front of that huge tree in the background.

I like the lightness of this page due to the photo treatment, the blending and the white space design.
I also like the fact that you've only hinted at the person pulling the carriage, which draws the eye to the carriage with the two cheerful passengers.

I like the lightness of this page due to the photo treatment, the blending and the white space design.
I also like the fact that you've only hinted at the person pulling the carriage, which draws the eye to the carriage with the two cheerful passengers.
Thanks! That was a happy accident. The photograph as taken showed about a quarter of the teacher's body, so I attempted to make her look artsy rather than cropped! ;)

Thanks! That was a happy accident. The photograph as taken showed about a quarter of the teacher's body, so I attempted to make her look artsy rather than cropped! ;)
Sometimes you have to be forced by circumstances to come up with ingenious solutions.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename