Oscraps

Rachel's Color Play Challenge: Two
isDK

Rachel's Color Play Challenge: Two

Back home, looking more through the photos from that last morning leaving Alamosa, I realized that when the eagle flew over to another spot he had spent that time with his mate and we had photos of both of them. We'd heard their babies, and had been thinking how lucky we both enjoyed those trips.
Credits list
Everything (27 different elements) from Rachel Jefferies: Sinopia | The Complete Mixed Media Collection (ColorPLAY)
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Rachel Jefferies
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Only 27? I'm tempted to do a collage using all the goodies in this collection. Wanna join me?

Only 27? I'm tempted to do a collage using all the goodies in this collection. Wanna join me?
:D Sure! I only used half of them. Let me hear if this is a go. And I've got our August trip coming next week.

:D Sure! I only used half of them. Let me hear if this is a go. And I've got our August trip coming next week.
Okay, it's on. Collages using everything in the collection. Should be fun! Where is the red jeep going now?

Okay, it's on. Collages using everything in the collection. Should be fun! Where is the red jeep going now?
Tincup Pass just after sunrise. Because we're sure to see some moose just before we get there. 12,171ft . Difficult but our favorite. Sharp rocks near the top may cut tires. One short section of narrow shelf road often remains snow covered into early July. ;) I'm pulling out the supplies now.

Layout information

Category
Rachel Jefferies
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename