Oscraps

Rachel
redplaid3

Rachel

This is my DD yesterday. I used the Logan page Ashalee created and her free giveaway for this challenge. It's my first digital LO I've ever posted online.
Linda I am so happy for you!! I love what you have done and I am so happy that this is your first post ever with my kit!! Your going to be hooked now!! Watch out lol. The digi bug has bitten you.

Love the colors! Ashalee is right! You will be HOOKED. It happened to me. Now I don't even want to get up to go and eat. lol I am asking my hubby to just hook me up with a feeding tube!

She is SO right!! You will definitely be hooked!!! This is just too cute!! I love that you extracted her face...put the ribbon in her hair, and the whole layout is just adorable!! TFS!!!

I am so amazed that you tried all of this on the first LO you posted...an extraction, the bow in the hair...and love the flowers down the side! Before you know it, you'll be filling the galleries! Great job!

This is an AWESOME page! I love the extraction and the way you balanced it with the flowers! Wonderful work!

An extraction for your premier page, WOW! Wonderful first page, and congratulations and WELCOME TO DIGITAL!!!!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
redplaid3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout