Oscraps

Rabbit---Fantasy #3
Rabbit by Georgia Roberts Durston

Done for the Storybook/Fantasy Challenge #3 found here: https://oscraps.com/community/threads/may-challenge-3-storybook-fantasy.39757/

My inspiration for this page came from my walk this morning, seeing a bunny in the field just before I entered the woods.
Journaling reads:
There once was a rabbit, who developed the habit, of twitching the end of his nose,
His brothers and sisters, and various others, said “Look at the way he goes!”
Now one clever bunny, said “That’s very funny, I’ll practice it down in the dell”
The rest said “If he can, we’re positive we can” – and they did it remarkably well.
Now all the world over, where rabbits eat clover and scribble and scratch with their toes,
There’s isn’t a rabbit, who hasn’t the habit, of twitching the end of his nose!
Credits list
SWEET HOUR THE KIT by Regina Falango
Font is Times New Roman
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Reginafalango
  • Love
Reactions: reginafalango
What a delightful page and what a beautiful scene you have created on the bottom! I love the sweet bunnies among the flowers and I also love the adorable poem!

My first thought was Peter Rabbit, well actually my first thought was I wish they wouldn't twitch their nose in my garden. I love the poem and this is a lovely layout.

love the rabbits sniffing the flowers in the forefront with the town in the back, great poem you added.

thanks for joining the challenge

Layout information

Category
Challenge 3
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata