Oscraps

Quoting Mrs. Toa
whatnext

Quoting Mrs. Toa

Jacqueline (Mrs. Toa here at Oscraps) said the most beautiful thing in one of her posts last week in the "Daily OOOs" section of Chatter in the Forum. she said:

"You know, when things get to the unbearable point-I still silently call out, 'Mommy.' "

too true. so i used her quote in the Rotating Challenge for August: Quote Me. thanks for the inspiration, Jacqueline!

the photo is of my Mom in 1969.

TFL
Anna Aspnes Designs
Artplay Palette Ablaze
ArtPlay Palette Ablaze
FotoBoost Templates No.1
FotoBoost Templates No. 1
12x12 FotoBlendz Clipping Masks
12 X 12 FotoBlendz Clipping Masks
Don't know how you do it, Phylis...everything you create is worthy of high praise, and this is no exception. I am envious of those for whom that quote is true. All I can remember is when my mother was up to the top with stuff, she hollered for me to come rescue her. Same holds true today.

Oh, Phyllis you are a star! It's a gift when somebody can express his feelings and thoughts with a painting, a poem, music etc. You are an artist.

Sweet Phylis - thank you for using my "quote" - and your art makes my words so precious. thank you dear friend.

Mrs. Toa's quote is lovely and made me think about my mom. There towards the end she was calling out for her mama out loud from time to time. This is just beautiful and what a wonderful photo of your mom!

Oh Phylis! How I love what you did here! To use J's quote...this my dear friend is what makes your art extraordinary! You know how to use everyday life and make it noteworthy!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
whatnext
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout