Oscraps

Pumpkin Play
lkdavis

Pumpkin Play

Anna Aspnes

Artsy Transfers Autumn Cheer (coming Wednesday)

ArtPlay Palette Autumn Cheer ArtPlay Palette Autumn Cheer
Play WordART Mix No. 1 Play WordART Mix No. 1
MultiMedia Branches No. 5 MultiMedia Branches No. 5

Wild Autumn FotoBlendz No. 1 Wild Autumn FotoBlendz No. 1
ArtPlay Palette Wild Autumn ArtPlay Palette Wild Autumn
WarmGlows No. 7 WarmGlows No. 7
WarmGlows No. 3 WarmGlows No. 3
ArtPlay Palette Story ArtPlay Palette Story
ArtPlay Palette Autumn Soul ArtPlay Palette Autumn Soul
AnnaBlendz Artsy No. 4 AnnaBlendz Artsy No. 4
TapedTextures No. 1 TapedTextures No. 1
TapedTextures No. 2 TapedTextures No. 2
TapedTextures No. 3 TapedTextures No. 3
TapedTextures No. 4 TapedTextures No. 4

Process: I applied a filter to the photos and then extracted my granddaughter from each before placing them together with the pumpkin on solid paper 1 from AP Autumn Soul. I gave each a custom drop shadow. I then clipped the photo of the tractor and wagon to mask 1 from Wild Autumn FotoBlendz. I arranged the layers of the psd files of Artsy Transfers Autumn Cheer and an overlay from AP Wild Autumn to create a background for the photos. Once I had the placement, I went back to add the textures. I added the warm glows. I placed the word art (recolored), layers of files 4 and 1 from MM Branches 5 and my journaling.

Thanks for looking:)
always on the go she is. wonderful blending of the images to give that feel of endless energy and the sketch effect adds a nice storybook quality.

My goodness!! I thought this must've been the original photo. I love how you explain the method used. The end result is incredibly beautiful. I especially like the way the scribble takes the eye from the pumpkin to the girl's foot. Just wonderful!

I like the wagon blending behind the pumpkin--with the color palette, there's a fantasy/fairytale aura that is simply enthralling.

I agree with Adryane, you have created a page from a storybook!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lkdavis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout