Oscraps

Project 23 P15 An Age Old Story
lacy

Project 23 P15 An Age Old Story

It’s an age-old story that every kid needs to go to Disneyland, I guess. And might as well go to Knottsberry Farm too, it's so close. I’m surprised now that we were able to afford it. It looks like we had fun though, in spite of how low-tech Disneyland was then, compared to now. But we certainly didn’t know any difference.

Page 15 of the template was placed on the right side of the double layout. The fotoblendz was replaced with a frame. Photos were clipped to the frame masks. Some frames were rearranged. The large photo was duplicated, masked and extracted on the side edges and bottom. Jubilate Solid Paper 5 was placed for the foundation. Stains, foliage, papers, etc. were recolored, some duplicated. Embellished with elements, transfers, word art and journaling.
Credits list
Project Template Album No 9 p 15
ArtPlay Palette Jubilate (paper, silver paint2)
ArtPlay Palette Plage (transfer2)
ArtPlay Palette Et Voila (frame)
Sky Transfers 2 (1C)
Project 2023 WordArt Day 15
Splatter brush
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: isDK
I've been admiring your organization throughout this album--you cover so much territory, but it's always clear as a bell. I have yet to make it to Disneyland but am an experienced DisneyWorld visitor...and to tell you the truth, the older days were better IMHO.

More special memories. My best memory of Disney World is when my daughter and I rode the Space Mountain roller coaster. She screamed so loud I think she permanently damaged my hearing.

I've been admiring your organization throughout this album--you cover so much territory, but it's always clear as a bell. I have yet to make it to Disneyland but am an experienced DisneyWorld visitor...and to tell you the truth, the older days were better IMHO.
Thanks Laura. I am constantly rearranging the order of the groups of photos based on how old we look. Without metadata it has been a nightmare. The dates on the slide holders helped some, at least I knew they were probably the year or so before they were printed.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename