Oscraps

Project 2023 P58 - Please Keep Off
lacy

Project 2023 P58 - Please Keep Off

Page 2 of the Template was placed on the left side of the double layout. Photos were clipped to the frame masks or fotoblendz with a small extraction of Steve holding the rock. Joyful Solid Paper 3 was placed for the foundation. Template stains, papers and brushes were recolored. Embellished with MultiMedia elements, Word Art and journaling.

Another trip to California and a day at Universal Studios with Aunt Barbara and Jeff. If Judy went, there were no photos of her. Steve and I got autographs from Herman Munster, above and Lee Majors, below. Stuart and Scott couldn’t resist climbing on the stagecoach in spite of the sign to Please Keep Off. Steve, Susie & Jeff pretending to hold those big rocks (which were just pieces of foam). And Steve locked up in the whipping post. None of us look very happy though.
Credits list
Project Template Album No 9 p2

from the February Special Everyday Value Pack No 1:
ArtPlay Palette Joyful (Solid Paper 3, transfers)

Other Assets Used:
MultiMedia Flowers 2-5
MultiMedia Flowers 3-4
Custom WordArt with PTA9 styles/fonts
Custom Wood Numbers modified from PTA9
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Another gorgeous page! I always love reading your journaling to see what was going on behind the photos! I think that is so neat that you got autographs for Herman Munster and Lee Majors!

More wonderful memories!! I really enjoy your Project pages :lovey3: Congratulations! Your layout will be featured in tonight's Monday Oscraps newsletter :beatingheart:

Herman Munster!! I loved the Aadams Family, what great photos! And I admire your persistence with this project!

great photos and the colours of the clothes perfectly incorporated into the design.

Herman Munster!! I loved the Aadams Family, what great photos! And I admire your persistence with this project!
Just one more double spread, and I'm calling it done. Thanks! Although it's probably more like 'relentless', as Ron would say 'like a duck on a June bug'. LOL! It has been fun though.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename