Oscraps

Project 2023 P46 Collect Moments
lacy

Project 2023 P46 Collect Moments

I got off track a bit, trying to get these in somewhat chronological order BEFORE I add titles and elements, so I placed photos on this double layout and the next six. I can see the light at the end, although it's faint. I hope you guys aren't getting as bored as I am, but I can't stop now.

Page 17 of the Template was placed on the left side of the double layout. Photos or an Artsy Transfer were clipped to the frame masks and fotoblendz. Some frames were moved or transformed. Break Away Solid Paper 5 was placed for the foundation. Stains, papers and foliage were recolored. Embellished with elements, word art and journaling.

These are the last pictures from Tulsa of another picnic at Keystone Lake. We went with Aunt Pat, Uncle Bill, Kay, Joy and Teresa. And we’re still cooking on the Hasty Bake. We certainly loved going to the lake. Probably because it didn’t cost much. Dad caught Scott watering the trees and Mama thumbing her nose at him.
Credits list
Project Template Album No 8 p18
ArtPlay Palette Break Away (solid paper 5, Lace, Overlay1, Transfer4, clock, string/charm w/ Hue Adj.)
Artsy Transfers Break Away 4
ArtPlay Palette Sun Fun (yellow brad)
Gauge It 7 Brush (clock hands) Available in the New Years Value Pack No 1
Custom Word ART using Anna’s Project 2023 fonts, styles
Custom Wood Numbers from PTA9 modified
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: KimPay and isDK
I always love reading your wonderful journaling and looking at your amazing photos! You may be bored making your pages but I am very excited to see them! You are doing a fantastic job! :D

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename