Oscraps

Project 2021-Page-15-Near and Far
dwsewbiz

Project 2021-Page-15-Near and Far

Wrapping up my week dog sitting with Cher, waiting for my boy to come home from Palm Springs.
I have a lot of fun with this page - first, picking a palette to go with the turquoise-looking photo from the Palm Springs Zoo Lights (I tried at least half a dozen palettes before landing on this one), then enjoying using this retro palette which suits Palm Springs so well.
I'm also really into adding stars to my Ozzy pages (since his last name is Staar).
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Retro Holiday (LOVE this artplay)
Project Template Album 7
WaterColor Palm Trees No 1
MultiMedia Christmas Trees 3
Urban Stitchez 12
The background is solid white. The turquoise Artsy Paper on the right is reduced in Opacity to about 30-40%. On the left, the Artsy Paper is in Lumosity Mode to get the lines without too much color.
FotoBlendz and Frames are from Page 15 of PTA7, distributed on the pages.
For the MM Christmas Tree (the cactus) I changed the lights to Divide Mode, and recolored and lightened the cactus paint strokes.
Added the WaterColor Palm tree in green, with a Bevel and Emboss to pop it.
Additional green transfers added for Visual Triangle.
Added more background Transfers, including stamping a Star Brush (from ArtPlay Palette Sky's the Limit) in turquoise, changing the size, direction and adding some distressing).
Completed with some stars, recolored to turquoise.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Great photos of OZ and love the retro background and muted cactus! Stars for Staar ... perfecdt!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename