Oscraps

Proficiency
N

Proficiency

• NewAdmin
Another picture from yesterday. The kids got a very rare "just because" trip to ToysRus and this was gage's choice... a skateboard and the proper safety gear. i've been blown away at how much he's gotten out there and practiced!! will used to skate back in his day, so he's been showing gage some tricks... what a GREAT "father+son" time for them. ;)

oh.... and the layout was sort of inspired by SamsMom's "You Rock" layout. i really liked the impact of the "large picture in the middle" for this shot. i got a little scared of the bright colors in the photo at first, but with a black b/g... wow... i LOVE how the action in the photo can totally pull the weight, know what i mean??

JOURNALING: Proficiency. Where the rubber meets the road.

DATE STAMP READS: the practice begins 09.29.07

PRODUCTS USED:
TAYLORMADE: Solid & Understated black paper (darkened a bit) (available at oscraps)
Fonts: Perpetua; Century Gothic
Change Media
Absolutely, totally stunning.
Love it.
I love how it focuses on the pic.
Amazing.

Oh...you've been nominated as a rockin' o layout

Thank you so much for your comment on my LO. That was my whole goal. For someone who is dealing with anything similar to what I went through to know there is life afterwards and hope. I really appreciate your template sparking me to tell a not so pretty part of my story! Hugs!

This LO is so awesome! I love how the title is on the picture and the huge centered picture is just fabulous. =0)

Love that caption! And I would never have thought of putting the title over the picture. But boy, was that a great idea!

This is so cool! Love the photo on the dark background and the title on top of it, just awesome!

Layout information

Category
TaylorMade Designs
Added by
NewAdmin
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout