Oscraps

princess messy hair the storyteller
pam p

princess messy hair the storyteller

Backstory.. I was inspired by a tutorial on the blog, although I did not use any mobile apps,I did try some way out of my comfort zone stuff. My great grand Ruby,loves to tell stories at the dinner table.She also does not like to comb or brush her beautiful brown hair.So I decided to use that as a theme to make a page about her. When I told her what I was doing, she said "and the princess will have messy hair just like me". Anyway,it was a fun time and I will frame the page for her room.I started with a head graphic on the web and then used lots of brushes and aA supplies.
https://www.annaaspnesdesigns.com/dancing-between-devices/
Love the story behind your fun page. Ruby Sounds like she knows her place in the familyPrincess! Adorable

Love the story, the hair, and the fairy features. Perfect for framing.

Love the story! Thank you for sharing! The imagery is wonderful! She will love it!

Szeretem, ahogy a nagymamjrl mesl. Szp gondolat, hogy rla s neki ksztette ezt az oldalt. n rlnk, ha a falamon lehetne. Dale bemutatja nagyon izgalmas. Ksznm az inspircit.

I love the way she tells her about her grandmother. Nice idea you made this page for her and her. I'd love to have it in my wall. Dale's presentation is very exciting. Thanks for the inspiration.

WOW, this is amazing Pam, so very creative, I'm impressed!!

I love the story, your daughter can be proud of you!!

Super creative and fun! And Ruby is right, a princess does not have to comb her hair.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pam p
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout