Miki

Pratt Brat

Anna Aspnes
MultiMedia Grad 1 (new May 6)
Grad 1 (new May 6)
COVID-19 Grad WordART Mix 1 (new May 6)

Artplay Palette Melic (paper, transfer) Artplay Palette Melic
Artplay Palette My Camera (button) Artplay Palette My Camera
Artsy Transfers Melic [url=https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtsyTransfers-Melic.html]Artsy Transfers Melic
MultiMedia Melic 1 (heart) MultiMedia Melic 1
FotoBlendz Overlays 15 FotoBlendz Overlays 15
Button Threadz 3 Button Threadz 3

Pratt word art downloaded from the internet

Process
A solid paper from APP Melic was used as the foundation of the page. The photo was clipped to a fotoblendz mask. A layer mask was added and the edges were brushed out. The photo was duplicated two more times and placed at the top and bottom of the page so that only the eyes and mouth were showing. A hard light blending mode was applied. Transfers from AT Melic and APP Melic were added for some dimension. Grad 1 brush 2 was stamped on the page and rotated at an angle. Artsy paper 3 from APP Melic was clipped to the brush. The paper was duplicated 2 more times with the blending mode changed to linear light. The page was completed by adding word art, a MM Grad 1 element, dimensional elements and splatters from MM Grad 1.

Thank you for looking!
What a great photo treatment Miki, I love your creativity and your page design is so very beautiful, the yellow is super with black, also the wordart is wow! I love your brilliant page, congrats to your beautiful grandchild!

Oh Yay! "Color" me impressed LOL. Congrats to your proud family.

Pratt! What a great school, that is truly fabulous! Congratulations! I love the facial expression of this graduate...possibly wondering how the Fall in NYC will unfold. Adds a whole other dimension to the excitement.

How thrilling--congratulations to your darling granddaughter. Love the WA and your use of the yellow.

Oh those eyes!! She is gorgeous. I love the combo of yellow/black and your word art designs. I also really like the split photo. It's a great visual representation of "Chin Up, Eyes Down" from one of teachers, during my school days. :)

love the colors - the way repeated the face and then just parts so creative - I can see where she got her talent - congrats to her! The is quite an accomplishment!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout