Oscraps

Pranked
ksacry

Pranked

Text Reads: We had just finished a harrowing road rally, Ghouls Gambol, and were taking in the sights at Spirit of Halloweentown, St. Helens, OR. There were a lot of displays in the square, so I had my husband park himself in front of one. I kept trying to get him to move his camera out of the way so I could get his face in the picture. Turns out he was taking photos of the "ghoul" behind me that I was unaware was there. He pranked me! Too fun! October 28, 2023 Font: American Typewriter Condensed.

Construction: Most of my construction time was spent doing the angled framing and the extractions. I had seen a graphic design that I wanted to recreate. Not totally how I expected it to be in the end but I like it.
I then used 2 solid paper backgrounds blended for the texture (one from ArtPlay Palette Zombie and one from ArtPlay Vintage Halloween). I added bits and pieces for the elements and used Scary WordART No 1 for the title.
  • Haha
Reactions: lacy
Super-duper organization of photos and superb illustration of the story. Looks like so much fun!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename