Oscraps

Power of Prayer
ksacry

Power of Prayer

This layout is dedicated to several family and friends who have had many people supporting them in their times of need. It is in times like these that prayer’s power is truly seen as powerful.

Construction: I started with a 12 x 12 solid white background, added artsy paper #4 at 75% Fill. I added solid paper #1 as an overlay with blend mode Darken at 50% Fill.
I then added Corner Slit Frames No 1 #3, clipping my photo to the frame’s mask layer. I placed palette brush #7 behind the frame and attached the same photo to it, giving a slight color match texture out around the frame.
I proceeded to add numerous brushes, stains and paper textures from the palette.
Clusters: I added the blossom branch, string, and cross ribbon from the palette for the cluster at the bottom of the frame, backed by Faith WordART Mix No 1 word transfer “Trust” (60% Fill).
I used palette lined word ”we are able” (blend mode Multiply), Faith WordART Mix No 1 word transfer “Faith” (Multiply blending with 60% Fill), Faith WordART Mix No 1 Beaded Thread “Prayer” and word art “The Power of” (deleting “humanity”) with an extracted blossom from the branch for the word art cluster at the top of the frame.
Credits list
ArtPlay Able Collection is On Sale Now through April 5th at 9 am EDT.
ArtPlay Able Collection
ArtPlay Palette Able
Corner Slit Frames No 1
Faith WordART Mix No 1
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Beautiful. Love the soft muted greens and horizontal flow juxtaposed against the frame.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename