Powder
isDK

Powder

Powder

aA Corner Slit Frames, Paper, MM ChristmasTrees
Pixabay (bottle)
Skybox (universe)
Vintage Design Co. (powder)

By mid-December, the US passed 300,000 total COVID-19 deaths and 3,000 deaths daily. We hoped to be vaccinated within six months. There was also hope the vaccine could be freeze-dried and sublimated into a white powder that could be stored at room temperature and inhaled.
I love how the red and teal colors in the photo and tree extend into your layout. So gorgeous.

This color combo is stunning! very creative way to tell a story! I had not heard about a potential powder, but I have of course heard those terrible numbers.

What a great, great colors, fantastic!

The virus is terrible, infections are also increasing rapidly in the Netherlands, each day more, I fear that we will have a total lockdown at Christmas!

This is something I had not read. Good, good news that the first doses of the vaccine are on their way to the states. Hoping that the hiccups are few. Striking color combo.

This is a stunning page--your blending is lovely. We have great hope today as the first shipment has left the Michigan factory. It will take time but I do feel there is HOPE

The colors work so beautifully here...and I really like the hopeful feeling of the framed lights. Had not heard that about the powder...the news has been getting to me lately, so have been trying to tune out. That would sure solve a lot of problems.

Love the color palette and teal tree! Hadn't heard about the freeze-dried vaccine. Wonderful page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout