Oscraps

Posing
Anita007

Posing

This is for the 'shutterfly'book. I realized we don't have many pictures together and it would be nice to have one in the book. I realized my pages don't match to well, so this one I tried to match with one of the other LO's I made.

Journaling:The three of us together on a picture. When will that happen. Never spontaneously in fact, nobody is going to make a picture of us when there's no opportunity Actually a picture like this is not so natural, with the autotimer... Your dad and you have the most of fun, while there's only one who's afraid of not looking ones best...

products: Template: Paislee Press, oscraps.com, Press Plates No 2 Template freebie Paislee SC staples, Paislee Freshlinens organic (behind the title) MCO dots paper, FeiFei Stuff: heartbound: papers: MCO Scuffed and collage, Paislee Fresh Linens apronFont: Impact, Batik Regular,
Love this! I was planning to use Fei-Fei's hearts on my small photo layout and you beat me to it!! :):) Great job and great page!

Anita!!!!! this lo is PERFECT!!!! and I love shaui's hearts here.....beautiful and inspirin as always girl!! thanks for playing. :)

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Anita007
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout