Oscraps

Polish Ciasteczka
svanderhaegen

Polish Ciasteczka

I like adding extra pages in my pocket album, but in order to keep it coherent, I always use the same brown background. This may look a bit boring on itself, but in combination with my pocket pages, it is really beautiful.
These templates by Lilach Ohren are perfect to combine with stitched pocket albums!
Credits list
Chapter 12 - December (Full collection) by Mediterranka Design
Mess The Pocket Templates Bundle Digital Scrapbooking Pack 03 by Lilach Oren
background paper by NBK-Design
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Lilach Oren
  2. Mediterranka
Reactions: mediterranka
My best friend in high school used to have these cookies each year! I love your page! Don’t think it’s boring. Anything that has significance to you is cherished!

I think the brown background is anything but boring - it lets everything shine. I love these cookies, too, but hadn't realized they were Polish. My 2X great grandparents immigrated from Sipiory in what was then Prussia - they were German Prussians living in Poland! I think I need to make these. I wonder if my great grandmothers made them. Must ask my Mother about that! Thanks for sharing!

I think the brown background is anything but boring - it lets everything shine. I love these cookies, too, but hadn't realized they were Polish. My 2X great grandparents immigrated from Sipiory in what was then Prussia - they were German Prussians living in Poland! I think I need to make these. I wonder if my great grandmothers made them. Must ask my Mother about that! Thanks for sharing!
These walnut cookies are typical for multiple countries, including Poland and Russia. If you google, you’ll find lots of recipes.

Layout information

Category
Lilach Oren
Added by
svanderhaegen
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename