Oscraps

Poe's Raven Nevermore
ksacry

Poe's Raven Nevermore

“Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore —Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!" Quoth the Raven “Nevermore.” 1845 Poem by Edgar Allan Poe

Construction: I used ArtPlay Palette Uncanny Artsy Paper #4 and then applied various transfers, brushes from the palette.
I extracted my photo of a raven and placed the MultiMedia Uncanny No 1 #2 pen under the raven’s feet inline with the pen’s on the paper. I added Jeweled Feather and the Owl Charm with the LWMarvelous Mysteries to round out that cluster.
I then placed the palette’s Black Crow, Cone Branch and White Pumpkin with the MultiMedia Uncanny No 1 #1 Bird Cage and UrbanThreadz for a 2nd cluster, with word art Uncanny WordART Mix No 1 “Words of Legends” (removed the “of Legends”) and word transfer Stoke.
The lighting on the raven was from the upper left, so I added a moon from MultiMedia Moons No 1 #3, overlaid with ArtPlay Palette Monster Treats Skeleton Skull, and a FotoGlow No 2 #6. I anchored the moon cluster with MultiMedia Uncanny No 1 #1, UrbanThreadz and title. I applied a wire style to the Bonus’ WordArt Wood Word “Tale” (Tutorial Digital Scrapper Premier 2021 Volume 6 Lesson 3 Wire-Style). I applied a glitter style to the word “Raven” and the palette’s Brush #2 (mcreations-merryhome-glitter styles). Fonts: Baskerville Old Face and Hillstone.
Credits list
ArtPlay Collection Uncanny with BONUS is Now On Sale
ArtPlay Uncanny Collection
Supplies Used in this layout:
ArtPlay Palette Uncanny
MultiMedia Uncanny No 1
Uncanny WordART Mix No 1

Other Supplies:
MultiMedia Moons No 1
FotoGlow Mix No 2
ArtPlay Palette Monster Treats is a part of ValuePack Medley October 2022
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Oh I love a bit of Edgar Allan Poe! What a brilliantly atmospheric page, it could be a book cover! Love it!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-uncanny-ksacry-poe-raven-nevermore.jpg
File size
252.4 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout