Artsy Layered Template No. 211
LightLeaks No. 3
MultiMedia Rain No. 1
WoodWords No. 7

AnnaBlendz Artsy No. 4 AnnaBlendz Artsy No. 4
ArtPlay MiniPalette Honor ArtPlay MiniPalette Honor
UrbanThreadz No. 9 UrbanThreadz No. 9

Fonts: Archer, Adobe Garamond Pro

Process: I dragged all the layers of ALT 211 to a new blank document. Then I extracted two photos to tell the story. I gave them custom shadows. I clipped smaller photos to the frames (substituted from another template). I blended artsy paper_4 and solid paper_2. Next, I deleted layers from the template, changed the blend modes of others and adjusted the position of some. I added the gold paint and recolored. I placed three light leaks, one to the left of the frames and two more below the extracted photos for additional color. Next I added MMRain_6 and 3. I added buttons, threadz, the word art, completed my title and journaling.
what wonderful color, love the photos and the contrast with the gray. We actually had a little rain overnight, with luck I may be able to use some of these new rainy products :)

How funny. I love how you hid her little body. Only from a child. I adore your blending and mix of textures, etc. Really wonderful layout Linda.

What a brilliant colorful page! Love the big extracted photo, and a whole series of photos on the page! Very nice textures!

you are a very good photographer. and your composition of photos is perfect.

I didn't see the Rogue Runaway Rain Baby until I popped this open--what a great combo! Everything fits together so beautifully to show off these great photos.

Its a blessing to have grandchildren and to be a part of their lifes. Love see her play with the umbrella and your extraction is fabulous. Gorgeous page Linda!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lkdavis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout