Oscraps

Play with Soul
pmjames

Play with Soul

Created with the NEW Artplay Rhapsody Collection, and a few frames from the FotoInspired Templates.
Credits list
Artplay Rhapsody Collection
Artplay Palette Rhapsody
Music WordART Cluster No.1

Other
FotoInspired Template Pack No.3B
Paper Textures No.18
Splatters No.15
Oasis No.1

Process An Artsy Paper is the Background for this Layout, with a Hue/Saturation Adjustment Layer placed on top to adjust the colour. My Focal Image was duplicated and placed on top of the Background. The Image was Blended via Blending Modes and an adjustment layer to knock out the blue. Supporting Images were clipped to Frames from page 6 of the FotoInspired Template Pack No.3B. One Image was extracted and desaturated. A WordART Cluster was placed on top of the Layout. A White Stroke and Drop Shadow were applied to the WordART. Dimensional Elements, a Pictorial Brush and Splatters were added to the page. Paper Textures were placed on top of the Image. Journaling completed the Layout.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: lacy
I'm not a golfer but this looks like a beautiful place. Love how you've used the template frames & the paper pieces.

Really nice combination of artistry to tell the story! I haven't played in a few years (and in fact last weekend I sold my golf clubs) but I sure did enjoy it when I played :) Do you have a handicap? I never liked keeping an official score ;-)

Really nice combination of artistry to tell the story! I haven't played in a few years (and in fact last weekend I sold my golf clubs) but I sure did enjoy it when I played :) Do you have a handicap? I never liked keeping an official score ;-)
I do have a handicap, but it's terrible!!

Love the way you switched up the palette and the small cluster at the bottom with the big golf ball.

Congrats on your Standing O!
Good to have something you love to do, no matter the time of year.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-rhapsody-Michelle-play-with-soul.jpg
File size
256.7 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout