Oscraps

Plants and Gardening
dwsewbiz

Plants and Gardening

Several "green" stories - new homemade macramé planter and spider plant, a new bed planted outside, and a nice story about a recovered and returned sign.
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Spring Due
FotoInspired Template Pack 2R (used on the right)
Grow WordArt Mix
ArtPlay Able (string), Month Review 5 (calendar)
On the left is a layered effect of several Artsy Papers from Spring Due, one with Hue/Saturation adjusted to darken, another to add pattern, and a third as an overlay at reduced Opacity. Among these is my photo in Color Burn mode, Opacity at 80% and a mask used to erase the edges, On the right is a page from FotoInspired 2R, size adjusted, then I added some masks to fill in the space. Clipped photos and papers to masks, adding Bevels and Strokes to the masks to pop them.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
There's nothing quite like a spider plant. When they're together with macrame, it just brings me back to the late '60s. Love all the lush green that you show...we are expecting more snow tonight here in NY.

There's nothing quite like a spider plant. When they're together with macrame, it just brings me back to the late '60s. Love all the lush green that you show...we are expecting more snow tonight here in NY.
These spider plants are the best story - about 2 years ago I begged a broken-off spider shoot with a few babies from the floor of a plant shop. They gave it to me (and I bought a few things to be a good sport), I rooted the babies, and now I have about a dozen plants in our two houses, and they keep on coming!

Love the lush greens! I had spider plants hanging in front of all my windows a while back. But with the traveling it was hard to get plant sitters, so now I just have a few succulents. Beautiful page!

I like the contrasting green backgrounds on these facing pages, and how your macrame hanger for your pot makes your photo have so much depth.

Spider plants are very prolific! Love the different shades for the backgrounds and I want to know the story of the returned sign.

Love the lush spider plant I had one many years ago it out grew the pot till the pot brok in the end replanted it and my daughter loved it so much she claimed it for when she was at Uni to brighten her room ...I do love the recovered sign and all the hard work that was done.x

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename