Oscraps

pieces of me
elizzylee

pieces of me

This is for the new hodge podge challenge - Angela's challenging us to scrap ourselves. Join us this week!!!

journaling is just a listing of the photos (L to R):
self portrait taken this past sunday. wedding day. family. audrey. paislee. esquared. documented on 08.22.08

credits:
grid stitches - tiny grid stitches by Two Sisters Designs
bubble wrap stamps 1 - by Emily Merritt
bubble wrap stamps 2 - by Emily Merritt
epoxy buttons - scrappy bling by Emily Powers
"e" epoxy button - charm school 201 by Angela Powers
sparkler glitter, rhinestones, striped paper, dotted paper - i'm free kit by Emily Powers
hot pink paper - falling for retro by paislee press + leora sanford
chartreuse pp - ecologie kit by paislee press
Oh Liz, this is gorgeous! What a great selection of photos. I love how the stitched grid sews all the pieces of your life together.

omg Liz this is amazing, I also love how the stitches sew it all together (so to speak) - fabulous!

LIZ!!! Are you kidding me? This is absolutely ART!!! Fantastic! Going into the Standing O's!

N
LIZ TAMANAHA!!!! GIRL! that hodge podge gig is the BEST thing that ever happened to your scrapping! i was TOTALLY in love with it before, but now... i'm am in AWE!! THIS is a MASTERPIECE!!!!!! my new favorite of yours to date (and this favorite may actually stick for a while!!... well... until next week's hodge podge! ha!) Seriously girl... i LOVE this soooooo much!!!!

I love this! I have been wanting to do a "me" page too - great idea...

Girl, every single one of these hodge podge challenges you do, just totally rocks my world! This is amazing!!!! I am really loving that big pic of you, the title, the bubblewrap stamp.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
elizzylee
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout