musicmom3

Peyto Lake

Caducous Release **new, coming tomorrow**
Used here:
Caducous Artsy Layered Template
Caducous Artplay Palette
Autumn WordART Mix No 6

Photoshop Elements 14

Another page for my Six National Parks Travel Album. The challenge here was getting the overall mood of the page to correspond to the images in my head, since my memories of this magical place are very vivid. The template gave me a good startI blended my main photo into the background layers on multiply mode, then used inverted masking to make the shape of the photo conform to the "paper" layers of the template. I clipped supporting photos to the template's frame mask, then did the word art, using a piece from the set (parts erased) plus the font information supplied to customize my title. I added journaling next and then slid Artsy Paper #2 under all the template layers for a background, adding a few transfers/overlays and embellishments for pizazz. NOTE: I've been liking two-tone backgrounds lately, and did that again here, accomplished by adding a gradient adjustment layer at the top of the layer stack in the same green as the top-right leaves, at about half-opacity.
Beautiful colors, that lake is amazing! Love your use of the template and palette, I like that lace!

Gorgeous blending of the photo! Love the vibrant blue water! Missed this when we were there. Just need to go back again!

Wow. Love your strong and interesting colors with these dramatic views.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout