Oscraps

Perfect
pmjames

Perfect

A sibling page using the re-release of the Artplay Joyful Collection on sale now.
Credits list
Artplay Joyful Collection

Process

I started this layout with an Artsy Paper and blended two copies of my large black and white photo with an Overlay Blending Mode at 100% and a Color Burn Blending Mode at 25%. Two copies of the white frame from Artplay Palette Joyful were added, putting an angle on one copy. A transfer was place under the photo, giving the colour more intensity. Two copies of the supporting photo were added to the page with Blending modes Linear Burn and Screen and both copies were further blending using a Layer Mask and Brushes. Gold paint, splatters and wordart were added before tape and a button to complete the layout.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
I love the beautiful old photos, the background you've created is super, I also love the colors!

Wonderful, nostalgic feel to this page. Do you remember the names of the dogs?
Thank you. No they were my mums cousins dogs. She had us at her place after the wedding as we were over all the people and needed some down time.

Great photos, but the first thing that makes me smile is that Banner. Also love the title work.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename