Oscraps

Perfect Harmony
N

Perfect Harmony

• NewAdmin
soooo happy to be back to scrapping!! hehe. it's midnight, but i may just do another page just because i can. ;) anyway... yes, miss joanne has done it again. oh, this paper... wow... i didn't do anything to this. this isn't my brush work or any fancy overlay... it's all one piece of paper. yum!!! and i'm sooooo drawn to this sort of pale pink with black and white color scheme... it's so elegant. and it's all throughout my gallery. so perfect for dramatic, girly, and sappy layouts like you all know i LIVE for!! ha!

JOURNALING: This picture doesnt tie to a specific moment that needs to be documented. It doesnt trigger in my mind any important message that I feel you need to know. There is nothing especially pressing on my heart tonight to share with you. This is simply an example of me doing what I do. I came across this picture and I remembered this paper and thought they would look amazing together. Sometimes, Im wrong on these kinds of things. But as you can see here, sometimes... Im just not. Sometimes, I couldnt be more right.

DATE STAMP READS: your beauty captured 09 2007

PRODUCT USED:
JOANNE BRISBOIS: Noir Paper 3 (oscraps.com)
Ok, so I already commented on this one at SB.com, but I just saw this one again here and that little face just draws me in!! This is just beautiful, what more can I say?!!!!!!!!!

Layout information

Album
Life in General
Added by
NewAdmin
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout