Oscraps

Pensive
casbury

Pensive

Why is it that we have the chance to have our parents longer but somehow it is so difficult? the page is very beautiful in your so recognizable style, I hope she is at peace too!

Lovely picture and wonderful colors and texture! So sorry about your mom, I know it's hard, but I have found the hospice to be truly caring and comforting for the patient.

Beautiful layout of your sweet momma Chris. I hope she finds peace too. Such a hard time, you are in my thoughts. {{Hugs}}

beautiful blending if this photo of your mom. I fully understand the difficulties of this time for you and your mom. A beautiful layout!

A wonderful photo of your mom, what you've done with the color brings such warmth, I am glad you've found a little time to create a beautiful memory of your mom! Beautiful page!

love this photo! love how you framed it and the photo treatment is fantastic! lovely page to show your love to for your mom - thanks for sharing her lovely photo!

This is such a beautiful page expressing the feelings right now through this old photo. The colors and textures you used are perfection. She will surely find peace.

Beautiful photo of your mother and a wonderful way to remember her. Keeping these special memories is good therapy. Thinking of you.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
casbury
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout