Oscraps

Pennsylvania-Trip-Day-1.jpg
vickyday

Pennsylvania-Trip-Day-1.jpg

Left

Journaling reads:
Me, Ilene Joy and Rita stopped at Cracker Barrel for breakfast on the way to our hotel in Arlington, VA.
4/16/23
I spent Saturday night, April 15th with Ilene so Mark wouldn’t have to get up so early to get me to Ilene’s. We were up until 1 and yet I did not sleep very well, if at all.
Joy and Rita came to the house around 8 and we loaded the car to leave. We went to Welcome for money and gas.
We stopped at Cracker Barrel around 10 for breakfast after we got on I-85. The service was not that good!
Traffic was horrible most of the trip. I drove all the way to Arlington, VA.
We arrived at the Hampton Inn around 4:30. After we got unpacked, we headed out to find something for supper. The hotel clerk suggested we go to the Visitor’s Center on 301 King Street and we would find all kinds of local flavors.

Right
Journaling reads: We walked around to see what restaurant might speak to us. We ended up at Bugsy’s Pizza. The food was delicious. I got a house salad that had fruit, walnuts and a wonderful Viniagrette dressing. No sweet tea but they had Raspberry Tea which was excellent! The others split a pizza.
When we got back to the hotel we played 4 games of Qwirkle and then got ready for bed. We all slept pretty soundly! The beds were very comfortable!
Credits list
Water Color Template Album 9 by Anna Aspnes
Chantilly Lane by Lynne Anzelc
Font is Arial Narrow
Photos are mine
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Lynne Anzelc Designs

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by