Oscraps

P2021-Page-25_Christmas
dwsewbiz

P2021-Page-25_Christmas

For the first page of Christmas, I focused on the family photos. I know Sam and Cher are missing - I'll catch them up on a later page. The best thing about this "dream come true" is that I didn't even know I wanted it or was missing anything. I've had to increase the size of my heart for this little boy :)
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Sweet Christmas (retired)
Project Template Album 7
Tartan Textures 1
MultiMedia Magix Sprinklez
ArtPlay Palette Joyeux
Once again I reused the cream-colored background from Sweet Christmas, but added transfers and elements from ArtPlay Joyeux to make these pages a bit more traditional.
I used Page 25 from PTA7, FotoBlendz on the right, the Frames on the left, flipped Horizontally and rearranged slightly. I used a photo of Ozzy's CHristmas pants in the background frames.
The ornament on the left is an extraction, with a Custom Shadow.
Of course the pages have stars on them.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Cute pjs, love the big blended photo with the tree and presents. And the sparkles that replicate both the lights on the tree and the presents

Wonderful photos! The sparkles and scatters do make the page look more festive!

What a beautifully happy and festive Christmas page. Hope little Oz enjoyed his first Christmas!! Love all the photos of you with him!!

What a beautifully happy and festive Christmas page. Hope little Oz enjoyed his first Christmas!! Love all the photos of you with him!!
He got so over-stimulated he hardly ate and would not take his naps. So yeah, I guess he enjoyed it :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename