Oscraps

P2021 Page-11-Dream
dwsewbiz

P2021 Page-11-Dream

I did a variation on the prompt today. I only had 4 texted photos to play with, and play I did! Photos from Oz's vacation in Palm Springs.
Credits list
Project Template Album 7
ArtPlay Palette Summer Breeze (color adjusted to a deep blue)
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez No 2
WaterColor Palm Trees No 2
ArtPlay Palette H2O
Urban Threadz 3
ArtPlay Palette Skys the Limit (star brush)
ArtPlay Palette Luster (frame)
I used most/all of the layers of PTA7 page 11 on the right. I only had 1 photo worthy of blending, so I placed that in the FotoBlendz, then placed various copies in the frames just for interest and dimension.
I completed the cut-off palm tree with a WaterColor Palm Trees Brush, adding both green and brown brushes and beveling it for dimension.
On the left is an image of blue skies, palm trees and a wall and cactus. This is blended with a Mask and Eraser. Then I placed the Luster Frame, clipped the photo of Oz to it, then added another copy of the photo, reverse masked it, and brushed in the cactus so it looks like the frame is behind the cactus.
Went crazy with a star brush, then added lots of magic and a few orange elements to form a Visual Triangle.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Love that you put a lot of that blue sky on your pages, and the classic oval frame for the sleeping angel photo.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename