Oscraps

Over the Rainbow
isDK

Over the Rainbow

Over the Rainbow

aA frames, wordart, glowz, grass, staples
fish from reginafalango nautical series
Ink-Splatter - Cuss Yeah Designs
photos from unsplash zoonzen-maier (green seaweed) dylan-alcock (water texture)

My first outing in ten weeks was to the nail salon. After the break it was all fun but I would have to get used to the face mask. Remember my black nails with copper glitter and gemstones.
when i saw your beautiful "underwater world" page, i was thinking you have been diving. but visting a nail saloon and coming back with black nails with glitter and gemstonse is a good substitute ;).
your page is magical.

This is gorgeous with the fish swimming through the frames the beautiful colours of the fractals it makes a stunning magical underwater scene your nails are sparkling beautifully. Standing O for you.
https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showpost.php?p=633171&postcount=1

your fractals as additions to your pages it as has been said magical - I love those fish and how you framed them - congrats on the nails - they sound awesome!

This reminds me of a book I use to read to my first graders, Rainbow Fish! Gorgeous fractals and framing! Bet the nails look awesome!!

I think this is one of my favorite fractals, beautiful color and great story! I cannot wait for the hair salons to open ;-)

This is amazing! It looks like pages from a child's story book. They look like they are swimming ring into a magical kingdom. Outstanding and congrats on the Standing O! No nail salons yet open in IN.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout