Oscraps

Our House
Miki

Our House

Credits list
This limited option is back at a 54% discount and now includes the coordinating ArtsyTransfers. This product will no longer be available after November 22, 2023 at 9am EST.
Artplay Festal Collection
Artplay Palette Festal (papers, transfers, overlay, artstroke, twig, bead)
Artsy Transfers Festal (hipsters, splatters)
MultiMedia Branches 8
Celebrate WordART Mix 1
Spackle Textures 5

Other
Artplay Palette Home (paper)
Artplay Palette Hinge (bird cage)
Artplay Palette Quaintville (frame)
Artplay Palette Breathe (buttons)
Artplay Palette Frolic (overlay)
Artsy Transfers Nostalgia (star artstrokes)
MultiMedia City 1
Excerpts 2
Artsy Stains 14

Process
A solid paper from APP Festal was used for the foundation of the page. The house was created in sections. A triangle frame was used as the base. A wood layer style was applied. The K truss was created by using the letter K (rotated) with a wood layer style applied also. (see Shapes, Styles and Repetition). The base of the house was created using a frame with an artsy paper from APP Home and a solid paper from APP Festal (blending mode soft light) clipped to it. The photo was clipped to the frame mask of the slide. The buttons and rulers were added. The hipster layers from various AT Festal were also added, The heart and star burst was created by adding a layer style. The page was completed by adding dimensional embellishments, stains, spackle textures, splatters, transfers from the kitand word art.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
okay, okay - I'll buy the kit *lol* but I still can't create pages as stunning as you! Drop dead gorgeous!!

Agree! Stunning design. The K turned horizontal is brilliant. Everything else is pretty cool too! Love it!

I love how you visualize elements.. I like the chimney and roof- line. Did you do legos in school? Love the cleverly doe whimsy.

I love how you visualize elements.. I like the chimney and roof- line. Did you do legos in school? Love the cleverly doe whimsy.
A big lego and puzzle fan here, find it relaxing (most of the time!)

Just so darned creative, love the house! You really make creative use of elements! Plus a lovely message!

So so clever and creative - totally love this one and the words are so meaningful!

This is SO creative!!! I LOVE how you used the rulers... Congratulations, your layout will be featured in tonight's Monday Oscraps newsletter :beatingheart:

Fabulous!! Love the creativity of your design! Congrats on the features!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename