Oscraps

our Christmas together
helenh

our Christmas together

Credits: ** all Lydia Designs at Oscraps
magical Christmas papers
magical Christmas word arts
kala digi stamp collection
Love this! And I promise - it will be the best Christmas ever. Adding this to GSO! https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21422&page=3

I hope you have a smashing time at your "hideaway" (Philip Island???). Take time to relax , enjoy the warm summer sunshine and forget about the job for a few short days, OK?!?!

Ooooh, GREAT CHOICE you've made!!!!
Next year you'll have 366 days to visit everyone!
Enjoy your holidays!!!

ps. You can wear your PJ's all christmas-day long. How is that?!!

You and me both, soul sister, we too will be celebrating with just us, no relatives, no extra mouths to feed, no treading on egg shells around the monster-in-law. Yippee!

I will raise a glass to you & yours on Christmas Day (even though you'll probably be getting ready to enjoy Boxing Day at that time).

Very elegant journal page, Helen - totally love those quotes you've used, I must go and check them out.

I think it is a lovely idea to get away like that and remember the true meaning of Christmas! Kudos to you and I hope you have a wonderful time together!

Love the non photo page- I agree the best Christmas is spent with just your hubby and kids- after the first year or two- unless it was at the inlaws across the lawn, we made it clear we did not travel on Christmas- it was our day to celebrate together!

I've had those holidays! We had to make a decision long
ago for the kids to come first. BRAVO! to you!

I love the non-photo page. I am off to get lydia's products and
make one too!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
helenh
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings