Oscraps

Oui!
musicmom3

Oui!

Coming tomorrow, the **Uplift Release** including the cool new Artsy Layered Template #294, bright Artplay Palette, and wordART used here

Photoshop Elements 14

This is a fun layout using the new colored template from the Uplift Release...perfect for the portraits of my three kids in the berets we brought back from Paris on our recent travels through Europe. Clearly, when you take snapshots of three different kids in three different locales, there is going to be a lack of unity. But not to worry...I love the new aA colored templates because, like everything else in the aA line, the color layers are completely customizeableso even though the colors in my photos did not exactly match each other or the colors in the template, the shapes of the template worked well with what I was trying to do and I was able to use both fill and hue/saturation adjustment layers to make everything work together. (I also recolored the smiley face brads to coordinate with the headgear.) I slipped in a patterned paper from the Artplay Palette Paperie and added the wordARTthis too is customizable because the name of the font is included in the set and you can get it online, so I just erased part of the file and typed in a replacement word. A few transfers/overlays and brushes (some of which I clipped to my typed words) gave me the texture I always crave.
Oui, oui! Love it! My sister and I wore French berets when we were in elementary school. We were way ahead of our time as nobody else knew what they were! LOL

Love the smiley faces!

Oh this is so fun and colorful! What a great idea to include three photos to tell the story! I always wanted to wear a beret. I tried so hard the several times I was in Paris, but it just looked like I had a plate on my head. Your green-bereted daughter looks especially good :)

Oui Oui! I adore this...agree about framing it. Your colors, textures and word art are fabulous!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout