Oscraps

Oregon News
dwsewbiz

Oregon News

The year that just will not get better ... we are relatively safe here in Portland but had terrible winds that brought down trees and power, then the fires raging in the eastern and southern parts of the state have filled the air with smoke and turned the days orange.

Anna Aspnes:
ArtPlay Palette Wander
Scenic FotoBlendz
Monthly Template Album 4
MultiMedia Suns
Scary that you the smoke can fill the air for miles! Stay safe! The design is beautiful! Perfect dramatic lighting!

I saw photos of that and the devastating fires in eastern Washington state, too. How scary and how awful for those involved! Your fire colors jump right off the page and your blending reminds me of smoke. You've made an outstanding page depicting a significant current event.

Lordy Lordy. I have been following this with gratitude that my San Francisco people now are East Coasters. What a world. This is wonderful documentation--yes, the year just keeps on happening....

I have read about all these fires and its really scary. Stay safe!
Beautiful page and great blending.

You perfectly captured what's happening in your neck of the words. Sad, but fitting art.

Great documentation of the situation and the emotions in your art. Our sun was red this morning, have been in a valley where I don't know how long it's been that way. There seems to be no end.

so scary... my cousin lives in Talent... haven't been able to contact her... can't even imagine... wonderful documentation of our world today

a dramatically beautiful page, we follow in our media this apocalyptic situation
and are sad for all those concerned, I wish you much courage.

Scary times and can't imagine the devastation and lost that must be felt. Beautiful documentation and stay safe!

Congratulations! Your beautiful page has been featured as an aAmazing ARTist Standout on the Fans of Anna Aspnes' Digital Art Facebook page!

link: https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10157488330403671&set=gm.3178238948911318

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout