Oscraps

Opposite Direction
musicmom3

Opposite Direction

DeFacto Release https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Palette-De-Facto.html

Photoshop Elements 14

A page for my daughter's Postponed Wedding (thanks Covid) album. This album has actually become an interesting way to document the mess that is 2020 while also focusing on the good things and gratitudes that we all have. I think my daughter and future SIL will really enjoy looking back at this time in history.

I started with an Artsy Paper, dragged the oval frame mat from the Elements file onto the canvas, then clipped in my photo of the kids leaving for the Cape. I encircled the mat with a multimedia element (it's in the bonus pack that comes in the release), then added texture behind the mat with a Fotoblendz from the release and another background paper as well as one of the Document multimedia elements.

I did lots of journaling because 2020 takes a lot of explaining.
just adore this framing! and I like the way the text flows around it. I do feel sadder for young people who are missing things they shouldn't have to miss. such a cute pic :)

A very lovely layout, and story for their album. It's nice you are documenting it for them.

Beautiful design work! A perfect combination of elements and title work! I enjoy reading your thoughts and journaling! Thank you for sharing!

Love the framing and happy photo! Excellent journaling and design! Hope they have a wonderful time!

It's a vivid part of their lives no matter what happens every day, and we sure don't know what it will be next. Love the photo, They sure are a cute couple. (If you hear this, it MAY be uttered by someone 65 or older.)

Sumptuously! I think your daughter will remember 2020 because she will have a photo book and this wonderful page!

Another beautiful page to document your daughter's (postponed) wedding album.
Love the delicate surround. So glad they are clever and are finding ways to enjoy this time in their lives in spite of the pandemic.

They will love your page, so beautifully made with the great photo as its centerpiece, awesome!! I hope and wish 2021 brings them much better and more beautiful things!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout