Oscraps

Open eyes
margeda

Open eyes

Credits:
ANNA ASPNES DESIGNS
* Artsale 27 March 2019 - AnnaRelease 28 March 2014 *
ArtPlay Palette Wonderful_ArtsyPaper4;Transfer8;Brush6;Bow;Brad1 ArtPlay Palette Wonderful
Artsy Layered Template No.138 Artsy Layered Template No.138
Urban Stitchez Korners No. 2_1,8 UrbanStitchezKornersNo2

Notes:
Nagyvrosban lek. Budapesten. Kertes hzban lakom, de Kira, az 5 ves kutym gy is ignyli a napi stt, bandzst a kutyabartokkal. Tegnap az utckon stltunk. Hangulatos utcarszletek, gynyr virgok s mindenfle ms kerlt a szemem el. ... s fotztam.

Process:
The Artsy Layered Template No.138 and the great favorite ArtPlay Palette Wonderful were perfect for taking a photo of my daily stroll.
I opened the template. I cut the photos onto the gray layers of the frames. I put APPWonderful_Brush6 under the frames and cut the big photo into it. With the help of adjusment layes, I stopped the photo until I felt like it. With the parts listed in APPWonderful Credits, I created the environment for the photo. I put the mask. Finally, I placed the title and the text. The title got a white outline and shadow. The page is ready.

Thanks for looking!
Margo
I do not speak English. I'm using Google Translator - sorry! I will answer your question!
Belle mise en page Margo qui nous permet de vous suivre dans cette balade avec votre chien, j'ai galement un chien qui va avoir 6 ans, trs tonique... nous avons les mmes arbres en fleurs en ce moment. Belle page.

what a beautiful street your stroll took you to. I love how your stacking just carried us along to the actual street held with such comfort and beautiful blending.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
margeda
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout