Oscraps

Only Way
B

Only Way

Quote: You know you have mastered a soul lesson when the circumstance has not changed, but the way you respond has. This is true energy self mastery.

ArtPlay Palette UpliftArtPlayPaletteUplift
MultiMedia Balloons No. 4MultiMediaBalloonsNo.4
Knotted UrbanThreadz No. 1KnottedUrbanThreadzNo.1
Uplift WordART Mix No. 1UpliftWordARTMixNo.1
ArstyLayered Template No. 294ArtsyLayeredTemplateNo.294

Notes: It was my intention of using the template as is, but thats not how it worked out in the end, and thats okay. As is usual with me when using a template, I turn off all the layers except the ones I intend to work with first. What I ended up doing was keeping the texture, stains, artstroke, overlays and splatter layers and deleting the rest.

I blended two different photos together and then used solid paper 4 as the background for its texture to blend the photos into it. After that I added the title and quote and brought in the MM Balloon and arrow paper clip, using a wire style on the arrow. To the button I added the urbanthreadz. Using brushes from the kit, I added more paper texture and splatters and tucked in a word art transfer with the stains in the sky. I used a wire style on the up word art. That pretty much finished the page.
Wonderful quote ... and there is a rainbow at the end of the road! Beautiful page and love the mood you created!

gorgeous photo for your wonderful quote. love the rainbow and your amazing title work.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout