Oscraps

On This Day
pmjames

On This Day

Mav is coming up one year old and ready to party!!
Credits list
MultiFoto Template Album No.2
Artplay Evenfall Collection
ArtPlay Palette Veranda (ArtStroke)
MultiMedia Flowers No.9
Patriarch WordART Mix No.1 (Beaded Threadz)
ArtPlay Palette Awaken (Button)
Urban Stitches No.14

Process This foundation of this layout was created using the Artplay Evenfall Collection and page 3 of the MultiFoto Template Album No. 2. I placed a solid paper onto the background and dragged three frames and some other layers of the template onto my page, arranging them onto my new layout. I placed two copies of my large image onto the page, adjusting the colour to sepia via Image>Adjustments>Hue/Saturation. Blending modes of luminosity and screen were applied and they were further blending via a Layer Mask and Brushes. Transfers, splatters, word transfers and artsy transfers were placed into the background. Supporting images were clipped to the frame mask layers before dimensional elements and wordart completed the layout.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: isDK and Marleen
Look at those curls! Love seeing babies and their dads :) Love the blended photo and the soft blue colors!

What a great blended background photo and so sweet and cute, this also for the tiny photos, an awesome page!

Beautiful photos, I especially love the ones with Dad in them, and Mav's great expressions. Very nice choice for colors. Happy Birthday!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename