Oscraps

On A Whim to Key West
Miki

On A Whim to Key West

Credits list
Project Template Album 8 (page 11)
Artplay Palette Get Away (paper, transfers, label word, tape)
Artplay Palette Jouer (label word)
Artplay Palette Autumn Cheer (label word)
Artplay Palette Summery (charm)
Artplay Palette Paraiso (palm tree)
Artplay Palette Beach (button)
Artplay Palette Sayonara (splatters, stain overlay)
Button Threadz 6
Travel WordART Mix 2

Process
Page 9 of the Project Template Album 8 was opened up. Some of the layers were turned off. A solid paper from APP Get Away was used as the foundation of the page. The image of my husband and me (processed in the iPhone app Snapseed) was clipped to the large fotoblendz mask. The smaller images were clipped to the frame masks. Transfers from the kit were added, duplicated, rotated. Splatters and a stain overlay from APP Sayonara were added. The chickens were extracted from a postcard that I bought in the Keys. The page was completed by adding dimensional embellishments (a color overlay was added to the flip flop charm) and word art.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Wow! what a long day!! After that lengthy drive sounds like it would be time for dinner. The beer looks good!

What a fun page with great images and embellishments to tell the story! Never been to Key West, sounds interesting. I always love real-time pages :)

When I look at your page I feel vacation, the background photo is great blended, I love the rooster and chickens that comes from behind the photos, so very fun, this must have been a great day when I read the journaling.

Sounds like a long day....but the two of you were together, you had fun, and you had amazing cheeseburgers - what more could you ask for?? A super layout to showcase your adventures!!

I always love a story about a 'whim'. Sounds like fun anyway (beer & burgers), in spite of 11 hrs driving. Love the assortment of photos plus the map always helps give perspective.

Whimsy journeys are the best. Adventurous and fun. You design perfectly documents your enjoyable but unexpectedly long day.

Terrific layout to remember this trip. I hope you could enjoy the sunset too. That is unforgettable in my memory until today.

I saw this page on FB and made a comment there, but I feel like this page deserves yet another comment. I love the story that you have told...I love how it was a spontaneous trip and that you have captured all of the iconic images of Key West! We haven't been there yet, but it is on my bucket list.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename