Oscraps

Ome Sjonnie
Monique1971

Ome Sjonnie

Today, on the day of love, my favorite uncle lost his battle with cancer. Funny how you can feel relief, happiness and hurt all at the same time. I am gonna miss him so much. A few days ago he told me he was waiting till they come and take him. He had so much pain, it became unbearable. It broke my heart to see him suffer so much. So I am glad that he is at peace now. No more pain, no more suffering.

All from Anna Aspnes:
AASPN_ArtPlay AcrossTheMiles
AASPN_ArtPlay Crush
AASPN_ArtPlayPalette Among Friends
AASPN_ArtPlayPalette Artsy
AASPN_ArtPlayPalette Chance 5
AASPN_ArtPlayPalette GrowFresh
AASPN_ArtPlayPalette Vitality_
AASPN_ArtPlayPalette Wilderness_
AASPN_LightLeaks1
AASPN_LoveGlows2
AASPN_MagicSparkles2
AASPN_MagicSparkles3
This is beautiful! The colors are so bright and happy! I hope this page will bring happy memories to your heart. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Ik heb je gemist Monique, heel fijn om weer iets prachtigs van jou te zien!!! For you're uncle Sjonnie you've create a fantastic page, for sure he would like it, a great tribute!

such a sweet tribute page for your uncle... filled with color and festive creativity... remembering him in a happy and fun loving time... sweet memories to you Monique...

I am so sorry for your loss, I understand the mix of feelings. Scrapping the page is good.

What a beautiful, happy tribute to your Uncle. I am so sorry for your loss and your lovely page shows your love for him so beautifully. god bless him, he is at peace now.

Out of your loss and heartbreak has come a heartfelt tribute that is full of love, laughter, and light. You have my deepest sympathies. Thank you for sharing your feelings with us.

Beautiful tribute! So sorry for your loss, Monique. You've captured the joy in his life!

I am so sorry to read about the passing of your uncle, Monique. His photo captures some of his lively personality. It is good to know that he is no longer suffering. Hugs.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Monique1971
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout