Oscraps

Olympia, Birthplace of the Olympics
K

Olympia, Birthplace of the Olympics

The Ancient Stadium of Olympia was a holy place for the ancient Greeks, where all the sports activities held were dedicated to the god Zeus. The stadium had seating capacity for 20,000 spectators. There was a vaulted tunnel that connected the stadium and the sanctuary.The starting and finishing lines are indicated by two stone markers. Today, you can still line up on the marker and race to the other side.

Our trip to Olympia had to be postponed until the afternoon, because the Chinese delegates were in Olympia participating in the lighting of the flame for the 2022 Winter Olympics. A burning flame has been part of the modern Olympics since 1928, but the tradition goes all the way back to the ancient Games in Greece.
Credits list
Scenic Templates No 3
APP Mini Roma elements & transfers
APP Evenfall elements
APP Jardinier elements
Hera's Temple: Rabe!, CC BY-SA 4.0 <https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0>, via Wikimedia Commons
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Beautiful, especially the flow across the centerline of the spread and how the photos come together. Are you going to have this book professionally printed? If so, watch the top and bottom of your text boxes as they may be precariously close to the trim line, and the trim line sometimes goes beyond what the print template says. (Don't ask me how I know to look out for this, LOL)

Beautiful, especially the flow across the centerline of the spread and how the photos come together. Are you going to have this book professionally printed? If so, watch the top and bottom of your text boxes as they may be precariously close to the trim line, and the trim line sometimes goes beyond what the print template says. (Don't ask me how I know to look out for this, LOL)
Yikes, I hope it’s ok. I left half an inch all the way around. It would certainly be an expensive mistake If I misjudge.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
KathyHaupt
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename