Oscraps

Old Barn Leaning
vickyday

Old Barn Leaning

Journaling reads: Old barn leaning, beaten, battered gray by the weather and years passed clinging to life with weakened rusty nails. ~Kyle Schlicher
Credits list
Reverie Bundled - Joyful Heart Designs found here:
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Reverie-bundled-SKU110561951.html
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Joyful Heart Designs
  • Love
Reactions: joyfulheartdesigns
I love your page! I love the quote you used and your photo. I always feel sad to see old barns of houses that are about to collapse. I know that at one time they were vibrant and used by families. I know that they hold many memories.

I love your page! I love the quote you used and your photo. I always feel sad to see old barns of houses that are about to collapse. I know that at one time they were vibrant and used by families. I know that they hold many memories.
I agree! If the walls could talk!

That is such a wonderful photo and the LO has just the right vintage feel to show it off. We have a lot of stone cottages crumbling which I love so I feel a scrap lift coming on!:blushing1:

LOVE this one, Vicky!! It actually reminds me of my barn, minus all of that snow...lol Awesome page... Congratulations! Your layout will be featured in tonight's Monday Oscraps newsletter :lovey3:

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename