Oscraps

Old Bag of Nails
Pups_r_Paps

Old Bag of Nails

JOURNALING: The Old Bag of Nails Pub is a chain of about 15 restaurants in central Ohio. The original pub is on Nelson Road, a former hardware store, hence the name: Old Bag of Nails. We decided to try out their food at their Westerville location since it was closer. The dcor of the restaurant is definitely pub like with brick walls, the bar along one whole side of the room, stuffed animal heads, and playing cards attached to the ceiling (whats with that?). My sister had the tuna melt which was OK but not as good as Johnsons. At least it was served with potato chips which she likes. I had the cheeseburger with a side of tator tots - OK, not memorable. My mother had tomato basil soup nice and spicy, but not too hot. Im glad we tried it, but it wont be on the must do list for my next visit.
CREDITS: Template by NBK Designs; Kits - "Cuisine", Anna Aspnes; "Moving Forward", Jopke Van Dongen
Super pics of the food and atmosphere. I like all of the brads holding the pictures. And I like the color choices that go so well with the pictures.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 2
Added by
Pups_r_Paps
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout