Oscraps

Ok, I Get It!
Miki

Ok, I Get It!

Anna Aspnes
Artplay Palette Quaintville (paper, ribbon, transfers, button) (on sale April 29) Artplay Palette Quaintville
Artsy Transfers Quaintville (on sale April 29) Artsy Transfers Quaintville
Quaint WordART Mix 1 (on sale April 29) Quaint WordART Mix 1
ArchiTextures 7 (on sale April 29) ArchiTextures 7
FotoBlendz Overlays 10 (on sale April 29) FotoBlendz Overlays 10

Artplay Palette Magic Rabbit (transfer, brush) Artplay Palette Magic Rabbit
Artplay Palette Archive (fence) Artplay Palette Archive
Artplay Palette Flaneur (donut heart) Artplay Palette Flaneur
Artplay Palette Surfs Up (heart) Artplay Palette Surfs Up
Artplay Palette Evenfall (splatter overlay) Artplay Palette Evenfall
COVID-19 WordART Mix 1 COVID-19 WordART Mix 1
Button Threadz 3 Button Threadz 3

Process
A solid paper from APP Quaintville was used as the foundation of the page. The photo (downloaded from the internet) was clipped to a fotoblendz mask. Brush Architexture 7_7 was stamped onto the page. Artsy paper 1 from APP Quaintville was clipped to the brush, duplicated 3 more times with the blending mode changed to linear burn. Artsy Transfers Quaintville_1 was layered behind the fotoblendz mask. Some of the layers were turned off and others were moved around to add more texture. Transfers and brush from APP Magic Rabbit and APP Evenfall were added. The page was completed by adding word art and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
This is so adorable love the hairdo the masking the blending and the fun word art Standing O for you.
https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showpost.php?p=632148&postcount=1

your page is awesome! and humor is really necessary right now! like everyone else I have more and more an irrepressible desire to go out!
in front of my house a deserted sunny beach on which I can no longer go!

Fun! My brain gets it and I'm afraid to go out even when I'm allowed. But there is still some part of me that totally doesn't get it.

another victim here, that feels her hair looks like that! fun page!

Miki this is so very fun but also very, very sweet, the background you've created is great, I love the beautiful and fun text, an awesome page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout