Oscraps

Oh Christmas Tree
trish6150

Oh Christmas Tree

Products on Sale in the Oscraps Store Wed 4th December....

I have a facination with Christmas Trees whether they be real or ornamental. I loved as a kid going for a drive with my mum and dad to find how many windows we could see with lit Christmas Trees.

Last year I was lucky enough to visit Manila in the Phillipines with work and we were there mid November but it was already Christmas in full flight.

Our company office is in a huge tower block around 30 floors - each floor lobby had a tree of about 6-10 feet and each one was decorated differently. The lobby also had a massive one about 30-40 feet I think and was beautiful.

I started with my 12 x 12 page and added all the layers from ArtsyLayered Template 171. I then selected images from a few of the Christmas Trees I took photos of in Manila and clipped them to each of the grey squares via Layer - Create
Clipping Mask (ALT+CTRL+G).

Once all layers were created, I then started with embellisments from the Palette and then finally selected a word from AASPN_ChristmasWordART10 and placed it below the frames.

Supplies

AASPN_ArtsyLayeredTemplate171
AASPN_ArtPlayMerryTree_ArtsyPaper2
AASPN_ChristmasWordART10_6
AASPN_ArtPlayMerryTree_StarWood
AASPN_ArtPlayMerryTree_StarGlitter
AASPN_ArtPlayMerryTree_Charm
AASPN_ArtPlayMerryTree_ButtonRed
AASPN_ArtPlayMerryTree_ButtonGreen
Beautiful trees! They are fun to look at. I saw a photo today of one with tiny birds on wires that looked to be in fight around the tree. So clever! Great page :)

Beautiful Christmas trees! Love how each tree has its own personality!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
trish6150
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout