Oscraps

October Winds
Miki

October Winds

Anna Aspnes
Artplay Palette Hinterland (paper, transfers, overlay, acorns, twig, leaf) (on sale October 23) Artplay Palette Hinterland
ScriptTease Fall Overlay (on sale October 23) ScriptTease Fall
Adventure WordART Mix 1 (on sale October 23) Adventure WordART Mix 1

Music Notes 2
Countryside 2 [url=https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Countryside-No.-2.html]Countryside 2

Gold Leaves 2 Gold Leaves 2
FotoBlendz Overlays 15 FotoBlendz Overlays 15
Spackle Textured 8 Spackle Textured 8

Process
A solid paper from APP Hinterland was used as the foundation of the page. The image was clipped to a fotoblendz mask, duplicated two more times with the blending modes changed to soft light and color burn. Transfer 2 from the kit was added and the blending mode was changed to darken. Transfer 3 was added, along with an overlay (blending mode changed to color burn). A cluster was created using the twig, acorns and leaf from the kit. These layers were merged together and the blending mode was changed to color burn. Brushes from Music 2 and Countryside 2 were added and recolored. Gold leaves, a spackled texture and word art (the warp tool was used to create the waves) completed the page.

Thank you for looking!
Very nice how you let the text move through the wind! Fabulous blending !

I wonder what Wordsworth would have thought of hillsides lined with these giant wind turbines.

Gorgeous! I love the subtlety and beauty of how the colors and photo blend into one!

Beautiful..love the design perspective. Turbines are fascinating structures in my eyes.

Trs belle ide, cette olienne , j'aime la lgret et le mouvement que le vent donne votre page, trs russi Miki.

Exquisite! The juxtaposition of the modern wind turbine with Wordsworth's classic words...the musical notes...poetic design!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout