Oscraps

Ocean Child
musicmom3

Ocean Child

A page about Elliott's first trip to one of our favorite places earlier this month.

Using the new multiphoto template album, I opened a template and eliminated photo masks I wouldn't need, then proceeded to populate the template with images, journaling, the title, and elements. I added several transfers and overlays to the blended photo to amplify color and add texture. The background is Plage Solid paper 2 over Plage Artsy paper 2 on overlay blend mode.
Reactions: nia
I like the beach word art you used on the page and how you achieved to get that texture. Great layout

Oh gosh what a big handsome boy! Lovely happy family shots! beautiful flow with the textures and word art! Love that pal and shovels (must remember where these great elements are!).

Oh this looks idyllic, what a lovely coastline! Love the flow of the photographs with that gorgeous orange colour on Elliott's sweatshirt leading the eye to the portrait! Fabulous!

What a great wonderful photos, so very sweet, he's growing so fast. Love your great background and texture, awesome!!

Oh this looks idyllic, what a lovely coastline! Love the flow of the photographs with that gorgeous orange colour on Elliott's sweatshirt leading the eye to the portrait! Fabulous!
Thanks! And assuming you noticed Elliott is wearing one of his many knit Beloved Bonets, LOL

I like the beach word art you used on the page and how you achieved to get that texture. Great layout
Thank you! It took me a while to jiggle the texture around to look good, but I do like how it all turned out in the end!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename