Oscraps

Observe the Glory
B

Observe the Glory

Took this photo of my Maple tree in the yard one morning before going to work. It was loaded with snow.

All Anna Aspnes
ArtPlay Palette GlacialArtPlayPaletteGlacial
ArtsyTransfers ChillsArtsyTransfers Chills
AnnaBlendz Artsy No. 6AnnaBlendzNo.6
Postmarked No. 1PostmarkedNo.1
NoteBook No. 1NoteBookNo.1
ScriptTease Life Frames No. 1ScriptTeaseLifeFramesNo.1
LightLeaks No. 3LightLeaksNo.3
Stitched by Anna Black No. 1 (Retired)
MultiMedia Winter No. 2MultiMediaWinterNo.2
TapedTextures No. 2TapedTexturesNo.2
Winter WordART Mix No. 1WinterWordARTMixNo.1
FotoGlow Mix No. 1FotoGlowMixNo.1
Spackle Textured No. 4SpackleTexturedNo.4
Photo taken with my iPhone
Font: Traveling Typewriter

The Process: I placed 7 different Artsy FotoBlendz, clipping the photo of my Maple tree to each mask over the ArtsyTransfers Chills and Notebook brush on the Glacial background paper. I used different blend modes on each FotoBlendz to give a different definition to parts of the photo.

After piecing together a couple of the tapes, I put the ScriptTease frame and the Light Leaks on the photo putting the Light Leaks on Linear Burn and turning down the opacity to 57%. I also put the FotoGlow on my photo on Overlay with 43% opacity.

I added the stitches, MultiMedia Winter and button on the snow flake on the left corner of the photo along with the date. The word art became my title for this layout.

Along the left edge I added spackle texture and a scribble and in the upper right corner I used a couple of the masks from the same PhotoBlendz and clipped the photo again with Color Burn mode. Then I put the word art and postmark on top of it. I dated the layout with Traveling Typewriter font.
A glorious tree indeed! Yummy colors and love your attention to detail like the little bit of embossing on the lower left! Lovely artsy page, Barbara!

This tree is wonderful, so your morning time is always perfect!
You used the background texture so suberb!

the bin-or-not-to-bin page...............love when it's possible to save a page you thought had no hope of completion. that's a beautiful tree.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout